Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I turn 30!!


This Thursday, I leave my twenties. Wow. Strangely, I sometimes still identify with that just out of college age group. Although with baby number 5, and more serious homeschooling that is definitely coming to an end. Joe better plan something cool! I threw him a surprise 30th . We shall see...Actually birthdays are not such a big deal to me. Hopefully each passing year finds me richer in virtue and more devout. Spiritual progress is painfully slow in this life! Who is it that said if you are not moving forward, you are moving back? There's a happy thought! When most of the time I am barely treading water... okay ... enough negativity. I must restore order to the natives! See above the typical scene in our household. Once I thought I wouldn't let my kids play with guns! HA! Look at poor Claire on the floor soaking it all in..

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday from your most faithful reader!!! I love your blog; post request: your thoughts on homeschooling pre-k -- k please please please!